Administrative Assistant II
Provide clerical support to the Sales Department.
A Chemist I is responsible for manufacturing products to meet or exceed customers’ specifications according to manufacturing procedures by adherence to the Scantibodies Quality System and in compliance to the FDA/ISO 9001 and GMP guidelines, with moderate supervision. This employee is required to assist the supervisor and manager with production improvement, process trouble shooting, and new product development. In addition to regular production activities, this employee also is required to participate in production improvement and research related projects.
Customer Service Representative II (Bilingual in Mandarin)
Receive and respond to correspondence and phone calls from customers, including entering customer orders, researching information and tracking progress of orders.
Facilities Administrative Assistant
• Provide administrative support for the Engineering Department.
• Responsible for the activities associated with the operation and
implementation of the Computerized Maintenance Management System.
• Responsible for the organization and control of department documentation.
• Interface with the in-house customers regarding the processing of their work requests from initiation through completion.
• Provide assistance and support with the creation of department procedures and policies.
• Provide assistance with special projects as necessary.
• Assist the Engineering Manager with the solicitation of/and evaluation of bids from outside subcontractors and contractors.
• Create spreadsheets to help analyze various department related information.
• Administer the routine maintenance of SLI equipment and facilities at all locations.
• Must be a self-motivated individual who is detailed oriented and possesses superior organizational skills with the ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
• Regular, reliable and predictable attendance.
• Other related duties as assigned.
Internal Fulfillment Coordinator I
• Facilitate the packaging and shipping for key customer.
• Shipping- Process refrigerated shipments on the customized system.
• SLI Shipping – Pack & process daily shipments.
• To cycle count and maintain inventory levels and locations.
• To maintain and transact in computer tracking system all inventory movement.
• To adhere to and follow all ISO 9001 standards and GMP’s and serve as a model for compliance to regulations and standards in all aspects of the job.
• To develop ideas and procedures to work towards continual process improvement.
• To support production and activities of the company in an efficient and timely fashion.
• To pull & process NCMR’s as requested.
• Assist with the courier runs as needed.
Inventory Clerk III
• Cycle count and maintain inventory levels and locations
• Receive, ship or package inventory as needed
• Maintain and transact in computer tracking system all inventory movement
• Adhere to and follow all ISO 9001 standards and GMP’s and serve as a model for compliance to regulations and standards in all aspects of the job.
• Develop ideas and procedures to work towards continual process improvement.
• Support production and activities of the company in an efficient and timely fashion.
Lab Support Technician II
Ensure that all Buildings (1-2-3) are cleaned and all equipment (tanks, buckets and bottles) used in the manufacturing of SLI products are cleaned and stored properly. Assist Lab personnel in obtaining or cleaning the manufacturing equipment used in production.
Cost-conscious Procurement Manager to run the purchasing operations instituting innovative policies to save the company money with strong negotiations with existing and new suppliers and at the same time improve products quality.
Production Tech III (2nd Shift)
To manufacture human and animal serum products on time and according to customer and in-house specifications. To have a solid understanding of the range of products made in the department and how they are produced. To aid and support other technicians. To effectively communicate current production status to Shift/Department supervisor.
Project and Operations Support
To help in all activities required to accomplish a project. This includes but is not limited to plan, coordination and execution of the tasks required within the project.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for reviewing and analyzing financial account activity, reporting on variances, in charge of month-end close entries, consolidation preparation, financial reporting, presentations, internal controls and miscellaneous process improvement initiatives.
The Center Physician is responsible for ensuring donor suitability, product integrity, and compliance with Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations and Scantibodies Biologics, Inc. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). The Center Physician must be qualified to manage and direct the Physician Substitutes, determine donor suitability, counsel unacceptable donors and respond to donor reactions. He/she must be a current, state licensed doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy.
A Center Physician may also serve as the donor center’s Laboratory Director, Technical Consultant and Clinical Consultant, and would have to meet the associated CLIA requirements for those positions.
The Center Physician’s principal reporting relationship is with the Medical Director, however, he/she is expected to have working relationships with various levels of management and donor center personnel. In conjunction with other professionals in the donor center, he/she is responsible for the quality of laboratory testing, to include determining the suitability of donors.
Donor Floor Technician
The Donor Floor Technician is responsible for efficient and effective collection of plasma from donors by setting up machines, monitoring the plasmapheresis process and following Standard Operating Procedures.
The Phlebotomist is responsible for efficient and effective collection of plasma from donors by performing venipuncture, monitoring the plasmapheresis process and following Standard Operating Procedures.
The Medical Staff Associate (Physician Substitute) is responsible for the evaluation of potential donors for plasmapheresis and in providing limited emergency care, including the administration of any medications or treatments in accordance with licensure or certification, training and SOP guidance. Physician Substitutes are to be trained and certified as Phlebotomists, Donor Floor Technicians, Screeners and Processors.
The Processor is responsible for collecting, identifying and processing test samples and the storage, packaging and shipping of plasma units.
Quality Assurance Specialist
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for monitoring donor center processes to ensure compliance with Scantibodies Biologics, Inc. Standard Operating Procedures, as well as all applicable State, Federal, or International regulatory requirements. Reports compliance status to Operational and Regulatory Compliance management. Participates, with Center management, in the development and implementation of continuous improvement plans. Represents the Center during internal and external audits, and responds to questions. May stop operations, including shipments, to address quality concerns.
The Screener is responsible for screening donors for eligibility to donate plasma, and where allowed by state regulations, are responsible for performing moderate complexity testing.
The Campus Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Ranch Supervisor with the daily administrative activities, data entry, reporting ,filing, and information maintenance. This employee will be responsible for tracking and maintaining a well organized filing system that allows us to maintain historical data, data analysis, project protocols, correspondences and other related files. Under the direction of the Ranch Supervisor, plan, coordinate and execute all the necessary activities needed to maintain the operation of the Ramona Campus Facility. Responsible for ensuring all work is performed and completed in accordance with written SOP’s, EOP;s and MMP’s and established regulations. Responsible for providing direction and assistance to employees as directed by the Ranch Supervisor when the Ranch Supervisor is not available or present at the Ramona Campus.
Provides customer support to our distribution customers. Ensure their shipments are shipped accurately and in a timely manner. Provide requested information directly to the customer as requested.