We are looking for a Buyer IV to join our team.
The Buyer IV is responsible for obtaining supplies, raw materials and services at the highest quality, most competitive pricing and in a timely fashion to support company activities. To negotiate the best pricing and quality levels to meet company expectations. To search out, cultivate and maintain relations with suppliers. To adhere to and follow all ISO standards and GMP’s and serve as a model for compliance to regulations and standards in all aspects of the job.
- Purchase, as required, items needed to support the production and activities of the company, obtain quotes and bids in support of internal customer needs, including international requirements.
- Establish and negotiate contract pricing where applicable to ensure product or service availability and market share.
- Identify, qualify and select those suppliers who can serve the needs of the company, including International suppliers.
- Perform cost reduction analysis on purchases where applicable.
- Resolve receiving, inspection and accounting issues with suppliers and internal customers.
- 7 years + a degree or equivalent experience (10 years work experience), Biotech experience preferred.
- 2+ years experience with purchasing and sourcing overseas.
- CPIM, CSCP or CPM certification not required but preferred.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include paid sick, vacation, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scantibodies Laboratory, Inc. is located at:
10946 Woodside Avenue North, Santee, CA 92071