We are looking for a Facilities and Maintenance Supervisor to join our team.
Under the direction of Director of Manufacturing, the Facilities and Maintenance Supervisor will organize, monitor and supervise production and packaging equipment and facility maintenance operations. Manage and supervise the daily activities of maintenance and facilities personnel. Coordinates and documents facilities new construction and improvements projects.
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review, and participate in the work of staff responsible for production equipment and facilities maintenance.
- Establish schedules and methods for providing maintenance services; identify resources needs; review needs with appropriate management staff.
- Participate in the development of goals and objectives as well as policies and procedures; make recommendations for changes and improvements to existing standard policies and procedures; participate in the implementation of approved policies and procedures; monitor work activities to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Monitor and control supplies and equipment; order supplies and tools as necessary; prepare documents for equipment procurement; prepare specifications and contract for contract services.
- Coordinates training to maintenance personnel in maintenance and safety.
- Develop and organize preventive maintenance programs for all facilities and equipment.
- Attend and participate in professional group meetings; maintain awareness to maintenance personnel.
- Coordinate with contractors in providing contract services.
- Ability to perform bending, stooping, reaching, digging, carrying and lifting heavy objects weighing 70 lbs. regularly and up to 90 lbs. on occasion.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include paid sick, vacation, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Scantibodies Laboratory, Inc. is located at:
10946 Woodside Avenue North, Santee, CA 92071