We are looking for an Internal Fulfillment Coordinator I to join our team.
The Internal Fulfillment Coordinator I is responsible for facilitating the packaging and shipping for SLI.
- Pack & process daily shipments
- Process refrigerated shipments on the INFO LN system
- Complete NCMR’s as needed and process accordingly
- Cycle count all inventory part numbers and ensure accuracy in computer tracking system
- Monitor and maintain inventory transactions and locations. Pull daily orders/ITF and process in the M2M system
- Interact with internal customers regarding job orders, issues and requirements
- Stage and prepare parts for shipment and or departmental movement
- Assist with the courier runs as needed.
- To cycle count and maintain inventory levels and locations
- To maintain and transact in computer tracking system all inventory movement
- To adhere to and follow all ISO standards and GMP’s and serve as a model for compliance to regulations and standards in all aspects of the job
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include paid sick, vacation, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scantibodies Laboratory, Inc. is located at:
10946 Woodside Avenue North, Santee, CA 92071