We are looking for a Projects and Operations Support to join our team.
The Projects and Operations Support will coordinate, plan and execute projects, support all aspects of the Life & Light Foundation Creation and Earth History Museum, Israel Restoration Ministries, Friendship with God Ministries, Friendship with God Fellowship, Tierra Marina Tours, and other ministries or projects as required.
- Standard Hours for the position are:
- Tuesday-Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Day-to-day operation of the museum reception, bookstore, tabernacle, exhibits, auditorium, storage, and all other areas.
- Greet and assist all visitors to the museum, answer phones, schedule museum tours, lead guided tours, promote museum exhibits, activities, events, etc.
- Run the museum bookstore, cash register, returns, exchanges, donations, maintain an accurate cash drawer, reconcile discrepancies in daily sales and donations, restock bookstore inventory, organize merchandise, discounted items, etc.
- Inspection walkthroughs of all the interior and exterior areas of the museum to maintain the standard of cleanliness, organization, and professional aesthetic. Make necessary corrections and adjustments.
- Manage the museum’s database of collections, artifacts, memberships, schools, churches, visitor’s log, and other organizations that visit or support the Museum.
- Prepare museum daily and month-end reports.
- Assist in advertising and social media campaigns for all ministries as requested. Monitor and update the ministries websites.
- Maintain an electronic history record of expenses of all ministries and projects as requested.
- Planning and development of the Friendship with God Fellowship Services.
- Assist with planning, coordination and execution of all ministry programs.
- Tierra Marina Tours. Assist with planning, coordination, execution and hosting tours.
- Inspections and maintenance of the houses and properties, keeps a reservation calendar.
- Flexibility to work and/or travel national and international on different schedules as needed to accomplish assigned projects.
- May be assigned to any Scantibodies location for any period of time.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include paid sick, vacation, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Scantibodies Laboratory, Inc. is located at:
10946 Woodside Avenue North, Santee, CA 92071