We are looking for a Training/Document Control Analyst to join our team.
This position will:
- Convey an understanding of Scantibodies Training Program.
- Understand Scantibodies’ Quality System and develop guidance on how to reference procedures for a better understanding of the SLI policy in regards to specific regulations and standards.
- Have an expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications/Tools (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.) and Adobe for initiating and processing documents, training records and training matrices.
- Have an understanding of regulatory standards such as cGMP, ISO Standards, FDA’s 21 CFR 820 and serve as a model for compliance to the regulations and standards in all aspects of the job.
- Ensure training information matches training matrices and SmartSolve Quality Management Software.
- Process documents to ensure quality and reflection of current procedures/data.
- Manage document archives/vault for various Scantibodies’ facilities.
- Provide Document Control support during internal and Regulatory audits.
- Must have an Associates degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Personnel with experience in medical device environment field and Document Control experience is preferred.
- Experience in SmartSolve is a plus.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include paid sick, vacation, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scantibodies Laboratory, Inc. is located at:
10946 Woodside Avenue North, Santee, CA 92071