We are looking for a Truck Driver to join our team.
The Truck Driver is responsible for transporting Non Hazardous and potentially Hazardous (regular) Raw Materials, equipment and Finished Goods throughout the United States.
- High School Diploma.
- Experience of 5 years.
- Current federal driver’s license “A” and “E” and state driver’s license.
- US driver’s license.
- HAZMAT endorsement preferred but not necessary.
- Meet the SCT regulations as well as DOT's.
- Check all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Follow appropriate safety procedures for transporting hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Check truck, bobtail and trailers to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Maintain logs of working hours and of vehicle service and repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations in and USA.
- Drive trucks with capacity greater than 3 tons, including bobtails and tractor trailer combinations.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damages to the vehicles.
- Report damages to any cargo during loading, unloading, transport or border crossing.
- Maintain a clean environment in the inside and outside of the truck.
- Responsible for maintaining the trailer integrity throughout the entire route as per C-TPAT.
- Support to take the trucks/trailers for maintenance as required by the company.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include paid sick, vacation, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scantibodies Laboratory, Inc. is located at:
10946 Woodside Avenue North, Santee, CA 92071