We are looking for an Account Management Representative to join our team.
The Account Management Representative is responsible for maintaining a business relationship with customers by communicating, keeping record, tracking progress of orders, and provide follow up.
- Receive and respond to customers, including entering orders, researching information and tracking progress of orders.
- Foster the business relationship with the assigned accounts and provide constant communication and follow-up with the customers on potential new business.
- Be familiar with the top 10-20 products and top 30-50 customers of SLI.
- Receive, review and enter into record customer specifications, assuring proper review and approval by production, QA and other appropriate personnel.
- Prepare various reports and PowerPoint presentations for the Business Development team as needed.
- Assist in the drafting of documentation as appropriate.
- Insure that both the incoming fax folder and CS Inbox have been reviewed each day and that any incoming inquires have been distributed for reply.
- Occasional travel for trades shows or customer visits may be required.
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include paid sick, vacation, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scantibodies Laboratory, Inc. is located at:
10946 Woodside Avenue North, Santee, CA 92071