Administrative Assistant II
Provide clerical support to the Sales Department.
A Chemist I is responsible for manufacturing products to meet or exceed customers’ specifications according to manufacturing procedures by adherence to the Scantibodies Quality System and in compliance to the FDA/ISO 9001 and GMP guidelines, with moderate supervision. This employee is required to assist the supervisor and manager with production improvement, process trouble shooting, and new product development. In addition to regular production activities, this employee also is required to participate in production improvement and research related projects.
Facilities Administrative Assistant
• Provide administrative support for the Engineering Department.
• Responsible for the activities associated with the operation and
implementation of the Computerized Maintenance Management System.
• Responsible for the organization and control of department documentation.
• Interface with the in-house customers regarding the processing of their work requests from initiation through completion.
• Provide assistance and support with the creation of department procedures and policies.
• Provide assistance with special projects as necessary.
• Assist the Engineering Manager with the solicitation of/and evaluation of bids from outside subcontractors and contractors.
• Create spreadsheets to help analyze various department related information.
• Administer the routine maintenance of SLI equipment and facilities at all locations.
• Must be a self-motivated individual who is detailed oriented and possesses superior organizational skills with the ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
• Regular, reliable and predictable attendance.
• Other related duties as assigned.
Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Assists with day-to-day operation of Human Resources Department, facilitates the smooth functioning of HR operations, and represents HR and SLI to internal and external customers.
Internal Fulfillment Coordinator I
• Facilitate the packaging and shipping for key customer.
• Shipping- Process refrigerated shipments on the customized system.
• SLI Shipping – Pack & process daily shipments.
• To cycle count and maintain inventory levels and locations.
• To maintain and transact in computer tracking system all inventory movement.
• To adhere to and follow all ISO 9001 standards and GMP’s and serve as a model for compliance to regulations and standards in all aspects of the job.
• To develop ideas and procedures to work towards continual process improvement.
• To support production and activities of the company in an efficient and timely fashion.
• To pull & process NCMR’s as requested.
• Assist with the courier runs as needed.
Lab Support Technician II
Ensure that all Buildings (1-2-3) are cleaned and all equipment (tanks, buckets and bottles) used in the manufacturing of SLI products are cleaned and stored properly. Assist Lab personnel in obtaining or cleaning the manufacturing equipment used in production.
Performs general cleaning, landscaping and maintenance activities in the Facility building and exterior areas (pool, pond, parking lot, etc.), Assists with a variety of tasks that include running errands, and receiving service providers, contractors or vendor visits in the Facility.
Responsible for preparing meals to include side dishes, desserts, specialty drinks and salads. Directly supports restaurant Chef. Maintains cleanliness of the equipment and restaurant.
Production Tech III (2nd Shift)
To manufacture human and animal serum products on time and according to customer and in-house specifications. To have a solid understanding of the range of products made in the department and how they are produced. To aid and support other technicians. To effectively communicate current production status to Shift/Department supervisor.
The Center Physician is responsible for ensuring donor suitability, product integrity, and compliance with Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations and Scantibodies Biologics, Inc. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). The Center Physician must be qualified to manage and direct the Physician Substitutes, determine donor suitability, counsel unacceptable donors and respond to donor reactions. He/she must be a current, state licensed doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy.
A Center Physician may also serve as the donor center’s Laboratory Director, Technical Consultant and Clinical Consultant, and would have to meet the associated CLIA requirements for those positions.
The Center Physician’s principal reporting relationship is with the Medical Director, however, he/she is expected to have working relationships with various levels of management and donor center personnel. In conjunction with other professionals in the donor center, he/she is responsible for the quality of laboratory testing, to include determining the suitability of donors.
Donor Floor Technician
The Donor Floor Technician is responsible for efficient and effective collection of plasma from donors by setting up machines, monitoring the plasmapheresis process and following Standard Operating Procedures.
The Medical Staff Associate (Physician Substitute) is responsible for the evaluation of potential donors for plasmapheresis and in providing limited emergency care, including the administration of any medications or treatments in accordance with licensure or certification, training and SOP guidance. Physician Substitutes are to be trained and certified as Phlebotomists, Donor Floor Technicians, Screeners and Processors.
The Screener is responsible for screening donors for eligibility to donate plasma, and where allowed by state regulations, are responsible for performing moderate complexity testing.
Laboratory Animal Technician I
Responsible for the daily care and maintenance of all ranch animals and the documentation of care. Responsible for harvesting antiserum and ascites from animals and required documentation.
Responsible for all preparative functions for phlebotomy of animals and processing of antiserum.