We are looking for a Chemist to join our team.
The Chemist will assist the supervisor in the manufacturing of products according to established GMP, MMPs and SOPs. To maintain a professional atmosphere and ensure that all company policies are complied with by all personnel. To have a solid understanding of the range of products made in the department and how they are produced.
- Report to shift supervisor.
- Meet with supervisors from other departments if the need arises.
- Assign personnel to the appropriate procedure to maximize efficiency and the technician’s abilities.
- To assist shift supervisor in the training of production technicians with regard to documentation and manufacturing procedures.
- Monitor production technician’s work to ensure that procedures are being performed according to established procedures and are being completed within the specified time frame.
- Perform Lipid Stripping and Charcoal Stripping process.
- Set up, maintain and operation Affinity Chromatography Column.
- Perform R&D projects and validation processes in LAB.
- Be familiar with M2M system in order to monitor and manage chemicals and starting materials for production.
- Be familiar with BlazeLims software in order to submit and follow up QC tests.
- Maintain the facilities and property of Scantibodies in a secure and responsible manner.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance.
- May perform other job related duties as assigned.
- May be assigned to any Scantibodies location for any period of time.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. This may include duties in another department or outside your normal scope of work.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include paid sick, vacation, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Scantibodies Laboratory, Inc. is located at:
10946 Woodside Avenue North, Santee, CA 92071