We are looking for a Cost Accounting Supervisor to join our team.
The Cost Accounting Supervisor is responsible for managing the costing, quoting and other accounting functions for SLI and its subsidiaries.
- Maintain standard cost system in our enterprise resource planning program
- Review and oversee job order closing and resolve issues with production personnel
- Analyze material, labor & overhead variances including PPV
- Assist managers in preparing annual budgets and provide ongoing support
- Prepare and/or review customer quotes after reviewing job order history
- Prepare new product analysis and quotes for customers
- Review new and modified bills of materials and routers
- Calculate labor, overhead and G&A rates for semi-annual cost roll
- Track and analyze labor efficiencies and report results to management
- Prepare monthly reports showing the results of operations to management
- Review Accounts receivable and Accounts payable invoices
- Analyze and track inventory levels and review with managers
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include paid sick, vacation, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scantibodies Laboratory, Inc. is located at:
10946 Woodside Avenue North, Santee, CA 92071