We are looking for a Human Resources Administrator to join our team.
The Human Resources Administrator will provide direct support to the Human Resources Manager and Human Resources Department.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the HR department
- Administer employee benefit plans
- Assist with Employee Policy Manual and Employee Handbook updates
- Create and revise as needed Human Resources SOP’s
- Maintain company accident log for SLI and Tecate
- Maintain log for employees on probation, ensuring follow up and closures.
- Send and track employee reviews
- Conduct new hire orientations for regular and temporary employees
- Compile data for Executive Management
- Coordinate writing and maintenance of all job descriptions
- Reconcile monthly insurance premiums for payment
- Plan and coordinate employee picnic, quarterly meetings, employee events
- Administer company Wellness Program
- Remain current on all required training documents
- Back up support to the payroll department as needed
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include paid sick, vacation, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scantibodies Laboratory, Inc. is located at:
10946 Woodside Avenue North, Santee, CA 92071