We are looking for a Production Administrator to join our team.
The Production Administrator is to support the administrative needs of the Production Departments.
- Attend daily and weekly project and planning meetings. Take minutes, update electronic tracking reports and circulate as necessary.
- Assume responsibility of writing all technical documentation for the production departments.
- Order and track items for production departments including antigens for hybridoma development, media and components, CO2 and LN2 tanks, equipment, etc.
- Placing of POR for services provided by external suppliers.
- Ordering, tracking and coordination of activities related to new PAb programs. Schedule and hold periodic meetings to keep programs on track.
- Updating, tracking and filing of CLST’s. Submission of PN request forms for new parts based on CLST.
- Facilitating and tracking (to ensure completion within 48 hours as required by the SOP) of MPPW’s for new ascites orders received between ICD, Bulk and Tecate Vivarium.
- Assist in final batch record release to include submission of samples to QC and follow up for receipt of results and submission of packets to QA.
- Assist as needed in any administrative functions related to other Production Departments.
- Lift up to 20 pounds.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include paid sick, vacation, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Scantibodies Laboratory, Inc. is located at:
10946 Woodside Avenue North, Santee, CA 92071