We are looking for a Ranch Hand to join our team in Ramona.
The Ranch Hand is responsible for helping maintain eight acre Ramona Ranch grounds, facilities and equipment. Perform animal husbandry activities including but not limited to animal handling, feeding, administering medications and assisting Laboratory animal technicians.
Maintain a neat, clean and organized work area. Work with all Ranch personnel as assigned to promote an ever-improving safe working environment for all employees and ranch animals.
- Feed Laboratory animals and ensure they have clean water.
- Monitor animal health
- Assist Laboratory Animal Technicians with daily care tasks and use of all laboratory animals.
- Clean and maintain the condition of the animal holding areas, enclosures, cages, and facilities including laboratory space.
- Assist the Facilities team with the maintenance of the property.
- Repetitive lifting, pushing and pulling with upper and lower body of objects in excess of 125lbs is required.
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance. Must live in Ramona.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include paid sick, vacation, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scantibodies Laboratory, Inc. is located at:
10946 Woodside Avenue North, Santee, CA 92071