We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join our team.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for reviewing and analyzing financial account activity, reporting on variances, in charge of month-end close entries, consolidation preparation, financial reporting, presentations, internal controls and miscellaneous process improvement initiatives.
- Perform in month-end closing procedures.
- Support Accounting Manager by interpreting and reporting the accounting data in order to arrive to the overall business conclusions.
- Participate in forecasting and budgeting process. Work with managers on departmental expenses analysis.
- Maintain fixed asset records in FAS and run depreciation schedules and reports for all companies, work with other departments to identify and dispose capital assets.
- Assist in Balance Sheet and Income Statement review for all US and Tecate companies.
- Compile and support external and internal auditors requests for information and documentation.
- Review the Purchase Price Variance report for accurate recording of expenses.
- Cross-train and serve as a backup to cost accounting staff in cost quotes preparation and developing cost estimates for new business.
- Verify listings of costs and inventory transactions, correct discrepancies.
- General Ledger account reconciliations as assigned (CIP, Cash Accounts, Fixed Assets, Sales Tax Payable, etc.)
- Prepare quarterly sales tax returns and monthly estimates.
- Prepare annual 571L Property tax return and 1099 forms.
- Calculate and prepare the annual U.S. Customs cost reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly bank account reconciliations.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include paid sick, vacation, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scantibodies Laboratory, Inc. is located at:
10946 Woodside Avenue North, Santee, CA 92071